At Kendov Dvorec we care for your health, safety, privacy and wellbeing during your stay with us.
Since the safety, privacy, and wellbeing of our guests are our top priorities, our excellent hygiene standards have always been our trademark. However, now they have been enhanced through extra measures and improved guidelines.
Who can stay at Kendov Dvorec?
To visit the hotel and the interior of the Kendov Dvorec restaurant, you will need:
- proof of a negative PCR test on COVID-19 or a rapid antigen test on COVID-19 not older than 48 hours;
- proof of a positive PCR test result older than 10 days but not older than 6 months, unless the doctor decides otherwise; or in accordance with the applicable measures of the state and health institutions;
- confirmation that you have had COVID-19 and that no more than half a year has passed since the onset of symptoms;
- a vaccination certificate for COVID-19 proving that at least 7 days have passed since receiving the second dose of Pfizer and at least 14 days for Moderna, Sputnik, SinoVac, Biotech and Sinopharm; or at least 21 days after receiving the first dose of AstraZeneca and the Indian vaccine; or at least 14 days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
How we take care for your safety?
We ensure the health and safety of guests and employees and high hygiene standards with upgraded measures and guidelines:
- Employee health – employees and interns are regularly tested for COVID-19 or vaccinated against COVID-19;
- Constant employee training to ensure all measures are being implemented;
- Additional measures for deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas;
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas and high-touch points (light switches, door handles, etc.);
- Availability of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and in all public areas;
- Availability of face masks and gloves upon request;
- Our air conditioning systems and filter maintenance procedures are compliant with the measures defined by health authorities;
- Prescribed social distance of 1.5 m;
- We have ensured restaurant seating distance, as well as the distance between sunbeds at the garden;
- We have defined a maximum number of guests for all areas;
- Encouraging contactless payment and contactless check-in;
- Introduction of disposable restaurant menus – for one-time use only.
What do we recommend?
When visiting Kendov Dvorec, we recommend:
- Wash: Wash your hands with soap frequently for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitizer, especially before entering the restaurant at breakfast and dinner time.
- Cover: Wear your face mask when indoors. Use tissues when you cough and sneeze. Use your sleeve if a tissue is not available.
- Avoid: Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose after touching other surfaces.
- Distance: Practice social distancing with other hotel guests.
We encourage you to follow the guidelines of this protocol as much as possible in order to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of all our guests and employees. Thank you for your consideration.
Wishing you a lovely stay!
Your Kendov Dvorec Team